WHO ARE WE?
Coco Spadoni is a Seattle-based ceramic artist and teacher eager to make ceramics accessible. Read more about my work on the about page or follow me on Instagram to see process shots & educational tips.
You can also sign up for my newsletter to receive exclusive discounts!
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT HANDMADE POTTERY
- Although all pieces are dishwasher and microwave safe, I recommend hand washing as much as possible or using the top rack of your dishwasher. Please do not use harsh cleaning chemicals on the ceramics piece as we do not know if it would alter the piece.
- All items are handmade and may slightly vary from one another. The size is an approximate, each piece shouldnt vary more than an half-inch from what was on product listing.
- Please note that listing photographs may make the product colors look different from the actual colors. Depending on the lighting and your computer monitor there may be variation.
GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ORDER OR SERVICES PROVIDED?
Please email hellothere@cocospadoni or fill out this contact form.
DO YOU HAVE A PHYSICAL LOCATION?
I have a co-shared ceramics studio at the Inscape Building in Seattle Washington's International District. With Covid-19 please email for privates appointments to shop and/or schedule a private class with me
DO YOU OFFER POTTERY CLASSES?
I do offer private lessons of up to 2 people at my personal studio. With Covid-19 I am limiting how people sign up for that, but you are welcome to email me to set up a time for a two hour session. The rates for this are $130 for a one-on-one & $110 per person for a group of two.
DO YOU OFFER MURALS?
Yes! I just started offering murals in the Seattle area as a new services. Please check out my "Murals" tab to see the type of work I have done and a little about the process. My general rate is $10-$20 per square foot depending on the complexity of the project.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONAL?
I ship internationally, please account for added time dealing with borders and customs. Note that certain countries the US is not shipping to due to Covid 19. The pricing tends to be between $20-$30 depending on where you are located.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders generally ship within 2 business days. Please be kind with USPS as they have experienced delays and increase of service in the last year. If you need a quicker turn around please reach out directly email@example.com.
- I sincerely consider my carbon footprint when shipping and strive to use plastic-free packaging products. Occasionally we reuse plastic bubble wrap and other items when packaging.
- All orders are shipped to the address shown on your invoice. Please double check that this address is correct and current. Customers are responsible for re-shipment postage costs if the address provided gets returned to the sender.
- All domestic orders are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority mail shipping. With your order, you will receive a tracking number. Prices are calculated based on location and the weight. Typically the shipping cost ranges from $6-$12 for most items.
- I am not responsible for packages that have been stolen, mis-delivered, or lost care of USPS. I am happy to work with you to file a claim with USPS or provide other solutions.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We accept returns within a 30 day period for any unused items. If you have any issues with your order or the item does not work for you please reach out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Buyer is responsible for shipping costs back.
DO OFFER WHOLESALE ORDERS?
I am currently accepting wholesale orders for ceramics, please expect a 8-12 week turn around time. Check out my stockists page to get a feel for the type of stores I sell my work at.
If you believe it would be a good fit, please reach out at email@example.com